Old 19-10-2020, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Cleone

On Sunday, 18 October 2020 14:08:32 UTC+1, David Rance wrote:
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 04:28:08 Judith wrote:

No longer gardening in France but in the Cotswolds. Will my Cleone
plants survive the Winter or do I need to plant some more next year?

Welcome back! I'm not doing any gardening in France at the moment either
but I'm hoping that will be only temporary.

I understand that my vines in Normandy have had the best ever year. Pity
the grapes have all gone to waste. Same with the cider apples! :-(

David

Hi David, thank you, I am back for good as I was widowed some years ago and living in a 9 bedroom house, alone, was a bit much so I returned to be near family. I miss an awful lot about France and I am wondering whether I should have bought a small place near the sea, I was born next to the Atlantic.

It's such a shame you cannot get to your place, is it possible to go and go into isolation for a couple of weeks?