Old 22-10-2020, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Cleone

On Tuesday, 20 October 2020 11:10:49 UTC+1, David Rance wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 04:51:28 Judith wrote:

On Sunday, 18 October 2020 14:08:32 UTC+1, David Rance wrote:
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 04:28:08 Judith wrote:

No longer gardening in France but in the Cotswolds. Will my Cleone
plants survive the Winter or do I need to plant some more next year?

Welcome back! I'm not doing any gardening in France at the moment either
but I'm hoping that will be only temporary.

I understand that my vines in Normandy have had the best ever year. Pity
the grapes have all gone to waste. Same with the cider apples! :-(

Hi David, thank you, I am back for good as I was widowed some years ago
and living in a 9 bedroom house, alone, was a bit much so I returned to
be near family. I miss an awful lot about France and I am wondering
whether I should have bought a small place near the sea, I was born
next to the Atlantic.

It's such a shame you cannot get to your place, is it possible to go
and go into isolation for a couple of weeks?

Yes, I could do that but, with the rising infection rate, one just
doesn't know what extra measures are likely to be brought in while away
- especially in France! Also I had a minor heart attack a year ago so
I'm being very careful.

David

Sorry to hear that David but hopefully you are well looked after medically both in France and the UK. Now what about my Cleone????