Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Cereoid+10

Default What is it?

That's Mammillaria, you blooming Coleocephalocereus.

Take your Maihueniopsis Wittia and Cochemiea Aylostera!

No wonder the Azteks have given up, you went and ruined it for everybody.

May the Austrocylindropuntia be with you!

From: "Cereoid+10"

Yeah Hooter, you are certainly becoming the borer here.

Since nobody here has identified the beast, your theory appears to have a
bug in it!!!

How many Azteks have you ruined today?

I'm not sure I should take you Cereusly on this. You seem to be

deliberately
trying to be a thorn in the side of Biologists everywhere. I would Opuntia

out
of here, but I am afraid you will just run to your Mammilaria.

Perhaps you should read the site, and find out how long it has been since

the
Aztecs have had anything done to them.

Sean

--