Old 02-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] honeysuckle to benefit IBC

Jim Lewis wrote:

For anyone who has done one of these
auctions before, your help would be appreciated in setting this

up
fairly.

Well, MY first thought would be to wait until NEXT spring, when
you will know with some assurance that the collection "took."

I think collecting, then auctioning and shipping might be a tad
hard on the tree all in one growing season.

Just a thought.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

I'm open to suggestions, but I've collected several of these, and
nothing can kill them. You can collect them with virtually no roots,
and they'll just grow more.

It might be better to have the buyer pick it up here rather than have it
shipped. Any more thoughts

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a