Old 26-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Simon Avery

Default Wheelbarrows?

"Alan Holmes" wrote:

Hello Alan

AH My 30 year old metal wheelbarrow is beging to tell me that
AH it's come to the end of it's usefull life, it was a proper
AH builders barrow.

Best sort.

AH I'd like to get another but I want something decent not the
AH sort of crap you usually find in garden centres or diy
AH shops.
AH Where can I go to find the sort of barrow I'm looking for?

Agricultural merchants or building suppliers.

Anywhere from 15ukp to 40ukp for a metal bodied, pneumatical tyred
barrow. Like everything, modern ones aren't built as good as they used
to be and the black-painted bodied ones rust out much faster than a
fully galvanised one. Those last about two years of daily use in our
stables. Galvy last 4 years or so.