Old 28-10-2002, 11:25 PM
Fran Higham

Default links to good photos?

"Graham Burnett" wrote in message

Here's my garden & allotment (also need to put up some pics of my forest
garden as well)

(snip)

Graham

Thanks for the sites. I remember having a look at one of these before -
your lush home garden to be specific. (Ooh for some of the liquid stuff that
allows one to have a lushness like that!)

I liked the bog site (we have one of these near the shearing shed but as we
have never had any sheep and thus no shearers in need of a bog it sits
forlorn and full of spiders).

I also read with interest your allotment site report that appeared in a mag
of some sort. Very interesting on all sorts of levels but I am most curious
as to where the figure of 10,000 litres of water/kg of beef produced came
from?