Old 26-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Folklore

Default Servicing sprinkler systems

I've been doing my own for about 10 years. I usually run about 40psi.
It takes about 2 blows for each zone. I run through all the zones
once and then run through them all a second time. The typical
scenario is to open the zone until a few seconds after the compressor
kicks in. I wait about 10 - 15 minutes between zones to keep the
compressor from overheating (otherwise it'd be running almost
constantly). Be careful about water blowback into your tank. Either
use a HP check valve or us alot of air hose hanging in a coil.

Good Luck