Old 26-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default New photos

Nice pond. Your split water course is great!

The picture of Lee with pond is missing.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
I had not added anything new until the photos today, but you can see what
the pond looks like after last week's planting efforts. The fish refused

line up and say "Shrimp", so I have several photos of them in an attempt

get them all. Hopefully, the plants will fill in and it will look very
different in a few months. I'll update then!

--
Lee B.
See my Zone 9 a/b ponds at: