Old 26-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Mike

Default Holm-oaks

In article , Peter
Charles Fagg writes
Mike, as one of the woodturners you contacted I just want to say
thankyou for the thought. It is just undortunate that I am not in the
position right at the moment to collect anything from your area.
Thanks again,
Regards,
Peter Charles Fagg

Peter it was my pleasure.

The JCB has been in again today and dragged everything away from the
public footpath ready for a bonfire next weekend.

If you can make it anytime this week up to Saturday morning, there is
still plenty there, it's just that it is in a heap.

I am unable to be there after Friday as I have a reunion in England to
attend to, but if you can make it before, only toooooooooo willing to
oblige.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more