Old 27-04-2003, 02:44 AM
~ jan

Default Pond safety, insurance liability

I try to get the neighbors to put in their own ponds and I offer them free
taddies or fantail goldfish and will sell them plants cheap. So far the
kids have been pretty good, all they have to do is ask and I'll take them
out to feed the fish. ) ~ jan

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:38:42 GMT, wrote:

Kids were always fooling around my pond when we were away in spite of
the fact that our place is posted and fenced.

We finally bought extra insurance. Just in case. It only cost a few
dollars extra a year and if worse comes to worst, it is in place.

The kids have grown a lot so don't see any sign of them around any
more, but then I did tell them that if I found any more evidence, the
sherriff would be knocking on their door.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a