Old 27-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default glasgows forgotten allotments

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:58:27 GMT, harry plotter
wrote:

many allotments in glasgow are coming under increasing attack from
youths the council allotments are coming under attack from the council
who own them by doing nothing full stop to repair fencing gates water
pipes we have a so called allotment forum which only pays lip service
to us and is dominated by a so called scottish allotment group which
in my opinion is in bed with the council .

Hi Harry,

I'm sure you have a grievance (it sounds grievous to me) and would
find many sympathisers here in u.r.g. but you might get better actual
results in a forum which is more local and concerned local government.

Looking at gardenbanters list of newsgroups I suppose you could try
uk.business.agriculture, after all you seem to consider it very much
your business even if you don't intend to earn a living from your
allotment.

I notice, having just looked, that gardenbanter doesn't, but should
have u.r.g.'s FAQ or charter posted.

Huss

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.