Old 27-04-2003, 07:20 AM
mamathang

Default Newbie Orchidaholic has some cool news...

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message arthlink.net...
Can't add to what Sue said, so will just say "Good Job", Janeen! Sounds
like you've got things well in hand......

Diana

Diana and Sue,

Is an offset the same thing? This thing is coming out at the top of
the cane, just below where I cut off the last spike. I'm not sure
that it looks like a new spike, but I've never seen a Dendrobium in
action before and the drawings in the one book that mentioned an
"offset" seemed to represent what I am seeing here.

Hopefully I'll have pictures up to show you by late Sunday and then I
can get your expert opinions.

Janeen