Old 27-04-2003, 12:32 PM
Dwayne

Default Potato's in old tires ?

Dont water them too much. I did and they rotted. I forgot that the tires
filled with water and kept it wet down inside longer. If I were going to do
it again, instead of using tires, I would use a tomatoe cage (a 6 foot long
and 3 or 4 feet high, piece of fence, rolled into a circle and fastened.
That way the extra water would drain out and not cause any problems.

Have fun. Dwayne

"Mylorace" wrote in message
Thanks a lot, very helpful, am not to worried about leaching of chemicals

from
modern tyres, and the tip about the site was very handy, thanks a lot.
Mylo.