Old 27-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Dwayne

Default bettles

Plant rotation and hand picking. Lay boards on the ground by your plants, and once a day, during the heat of the day, turn them over and get even with them by squashing the squash bugs. Otherwise I have never heard of a natural method. Squash bugs get started when one that flies around finds them, and lays eggs. If you find sosmething else, let us know.

Dwayne
"Tom C" wrote in message ...
Does anyone have any natural methods of controlling if not killing squash bugs and cucumber beetles that seem to attack my plants every year. Best wishes Tom C.