Old 27-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Rich

Default Waterproof enclosures [250mm x 250mm x 150 or 200mm]

"Simon Avery" wrote in message
"Rich" wrote:

Hello Rich

R Hi. I'm seeking not to spend a lot of money on a waterproof
R outdoor encosure. I'm wanting to put some electronic
R components in it. Of course it will have a lid. Needs to be
R sturdy plastic, not like Tupperware. :c) It's got to hold
R components rigidly.

Why not make a metal chassis for mount your components that's entirely
seperate from the enclosure? If you can do that then one of the
plastic storage boxes from the sheds ought to give you pretty good
waterproofing.

That might be the way to go. Build my atu in a sort of frame, and place
it on the lid of a cheap plastic storage box or something and just cover
the unit.