Old 27-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default seedling sadness grouch, grouch

I'm so annoyed. I had some great seedlings going - winter squash,
cucumbers, dill, various lettuces/greens, and some nice flowers too - and
they were all ready to go out into the garden last week, but I waited
because of sketchy weather and lack of time, and then this morning (two
days after the HVAC guy was here which I wonder if it was related because
he turned on the a/c for the first time in a year) they all seem to have
succumbed to some kind of molding rot. So annoying.

But, I still have plenty of seeds. Today I planted a bunch of the same
seeds directly into the garden, plus some beans, and some strawberry
plants, and some tomato plants (two lemon boy, one mr. stripey, and one
bonnie tomato). Oh, and one banana pepper plant that someone gave me.

newly minted veterinarian-at-large