Old 27-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Jim

Default London based close pattern gardern trellises?

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

You could make your own! 19*38mm tile batten is around 20p/m at most timber
yards and comes in lenths up to 5m.

A big advantage of building in situ is that (if you have woodwn posts) you
can ignore the posts and put in long uninterrupted runs of trellis - much
better visual effect than panels, plus you have complet flexibility on mesh
size.

pk

Paul -

I'm not very diy friendly, but I could give this a try.

Have you done this yourself? Do you have any tips/hints? I assume you
mean nailing thru every cross junction.

Just read this through, and it makes me sound quite stupid! but if
anyone has any hints to help me make it look nice and professional I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks