Old 27-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Att: Guido

In article J8Jqa.366585$OV.386514@rwcrnsc54,
says...
Many considered Mr. Thomas too "last century" to understand the
importance and greatness of his contributions. Those of us who had
the privilege of knowing him and were gifted with his knowledge
will have a debt of gratitude to outlast his time on this earth.

Ain't it the truth! I kept looking for something in our newspaper,
especially in the gardening columns, but never a mention :-(.

Politicians, military heroes, and actors lives get noted. Creating
beautiful plants just doesn't seem to qualify.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic