Old 27-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Chris Hogg

Default Waterproof enclosures [250mm x 250mm x 150 or 200mm]

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:46:15 +0100, "Rich" wrote:

Hi. I'm seeking not to spend a lot of money on a waterproof outdoor
encosure. I'm wanting to put some electronic components in it. Of course
it will have a lid. Needs to be sturdy plastic, not like Tupperware.
:c) It's got to hold components rigidly.

Enclosure needs to be about 250mm x 250mm x 150 or 200mm.

Anyone have any idea of what might be suitable and where I might be able
to find such an item?

TIA. Rich.

P.S. I've looked at some electrical enclosures/boxes. The item might not
specifically be an electrical item, maybe made for some other purpose.

Maplin? http://www.maplin.co.uk

Alternatively, garden centres selling outdoor lighting or electrics
for water features might do waterproof junction boxes or whatever.

--
Chris