Old 27-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Allegra

Default Bud report 4/26

"Scopata Fuori"

. My only complaints are the
lack of volume indications on the tank itself, and an on/off switch in a
very inconvenient spot. It has a recharger, and it says it will last for
spraying 13 tanks before a recharge.

I think it's five gallons. It took two tanks to spray everybody.

Scopata Fuori

Hello Swept Outside (love that name!)

I solved the problem with our old sprayer by
using a permanent marker and making marks at
different fluid measurements. The easiest
way I found -others may have a better idea-
was to use a measuring stick, pour one cup
of liquid, stick the measuring stick inside the
tank and take it out. Then I will mark on the
outside of the tank a line matching the wet
area on the stick. I did it for each cup till
it got to the gallon mark. Then I just measure
the distance between the bottom of the sprayer
and that mark and repeated to the top as many
times as gallons the sprayer would hold.

It took about 30 minutes but it was well
worth the effort. Also at the restaurant supply
place you can get some majestic size measuring
cups for a couple of dollars, plastic and pretty
strong that are very useful to mix the ingredients
before adding them to the tank if you rather do
that separately. And yes Banner Maxx is up there
and if you want everything to work really well
mix with it some Indicate 5, nothing clings to
the leaves better than that. This year we are having
some very clean foliage in the middle of the worse
Powdery mildew scene in memory.

Around here many buds, no blooms yet...

Allegra