Old 27-04-2003, 09:56 PM

Default Wheelbarrows?

My 30 year old metal wheelbarrow is beging to tell me that it's come to
the
end of it's usefull life, it was a proper builders barrow.

So now think of ways it can live in a new life. I converted my old 'barrow
to a large planter which I leave on the bit of lawn I have. When I get
around to mowing it, I can move the wheelbarrow-planter very easily ;-)

I'd like to get another but I want something decent not the sort of crap

you
usually find in garden centres or diy shops.

I got a 'decent' one from Wickes. 4 days after I bought it, my
brother-in-law asked to borrow it. Ok, I said naively. A week later, it
comes back looking like it had been dragged behind a truck doing 70 mph down
the motorway. It was trashed. Apparently, he used it to move a whole load of
brick rubble around ;-(

Best,

- h