Old 27-04-2003, 10:32 PM
animaux

Default lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational activities????

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:08:27 -0400, Ann wrote:

Really. I get so tired of people warning that you shouldn't grow this
or that because of the poisonous qualities....it is enough to know
they are poisonous and to not eat them. They're still pretty. I
suppose I shouldn't allow the foxgloves to grow wild all over my yard,
rip out the self-sowing datura, never grow a tomato, etc.

I know I sound like a broken record which needs to LET IT GO, but the neighbor
complains about oleander because his kids this or that yadda, yadda, yadda.
Then he applies 10 pounds of diazinon as a precautionary measure against
everything alive. Ahole.