Old 27-04-2003, 11:08 PM
bnd777

Default Goodbye cherry tree, hello Clematis

I suspect your Cherry tree has Cherry Blossom blight ......we have just had
to have ours removed for this as otherwise it would have affected our
Flowering cherry and any other trees/shrubs in the cherry family

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
The 15ft tall cherry tree I pruned a few years ago (and probably started

its
decline) has been getting weaker and weaker, and this spring it has only
about 4 or 5 twigs with blossom on (its about 15ft across and about 15ft
high), so I went out and bought a montana that hopefully will cover it.

Good
idea? Is one enough?

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to

newsgroups)