Old 28-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Scopata Fuori

Default Bud report 4/26

Hello Swept Outside (love that name!)

Actually, I used one of the online translators to translate something *much
ruder* into Italian...and found it also could translate as "swept away" or
"swept outside," so therein was created the nom de plume! E-mail me if you
*really* want to know what the English transliteration was... )

Also at the restaurant supply
place you can get some majestic size measuring
cups for a couple of dollars, plastic and pretty
strong that are very useful to mix the ingredients
before adding them to the tank if you rather do
that separately.

Excellent idea. I'll see what I can find. I did have a tiny measuring spoon
gizmo that had several spoonlets with different sizes, but I think I have
passed the measurig in spoonfuls point... :0

And yes Banner Maxx is up there
and if you want everything to work really well
mix with it some Indicate 5

Just got that too. I ordered from Rosemania, and got the Banner Maxx as well
as the Indicate, and Cygon and Milky Spore and the Monty's Joy Juice. We'll
see how it goes.

I am thinking, however, of investing in some of the aqua-cones, so I can
ensure the feritlizer solutiuon goes directly down to the roots instead of
being soaked up by the mulch and the weed fabric.

Scopata Fuori