Old 28-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Ann

Default lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational activities????

DigitalVinyl expounded:

I think animaux was probably being sarcastic

I *know* she was, I was agreeing with her. This is a constant drone
that many of us hear all the time, warning about poisonous this and
that. It's true, it's something people need to know, but they don't
need to avoid growing things, they just need to educate those around
them to beware of them. As I have done my children, and any other
child that comes into my garden. They aren't unattended out there,
and they learn what they should and shouldn't eat/touch.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA