Old 28-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Scopata Fuori

Default 7b: Bud report 4/26

I am so jealous. Last couple of years, they have held out and held out, and
waited until mid-May, when I was gone on vacation for a week where I would
see NO roses of any kind (in Jamaica!). Then they all decided to bust loose
while I was gone.

I'm not going away this year, so they might as well bloom.

http://photos.yahoo.com/virtuanna

Click on the roses photos, (unless you want to see my miniature house
collection!)
and there they a

1. My first bloom of 2003, (nothing like yours, yet!),

2. Climbing White Dawn, Red Cascade, Jeanne LaJoie (left to right) and a yet
to be identified miniature in the hanging basket.

3. The basement door, with a Walmart Rescue $2 special to the left of it,
and the Cl. White Dawn to the right, with the climbing mini Red Cascade at
her feet.

The $2 Walmart special was a *stick* when I got it...and this year already,
I have lopped off a foot of dieback from the winter, and it's growing like,
well...a weed. Last year, it was the second to bloom, immediately after Sea
Pearl.

My husband keeps saying "no more roses!" WRONG. No more golf balls, then!!!

--
Scopata Fuori