Old 28-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Spring feeding

Oooh yes they do! The only thing that will get them to actually let me
touch them.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"jammer" j@mmer wrote in message
Do goldfish like oranges?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:33:42 GMT, "RichToyBox"
wrote:

Koi don't know that they are not supposed to eat until the water

temperature
comes up. They eat the things that they can find which is mostly the

algae
in our ponds. That does not hurt them like the pellet food which has

some
protein to it. You could feed some oranges, which is high in vitamin C,

and
because it is mostly sugar, will be easily digested. They might get some
boost to their immune system from the Vitamin C. Pellet foods should not

be
started until you know that the water temperature is not going to fall

below
50 degrees again.