Old 28-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Kelly Upton

Default Weekend nightmare

I had to write in and let you all know that this was a BAD weekend for my
little betta, but it ended up good. I am the one that has 1 betta in a
planted 10 gallon. Well, that tank sprang a leak!!!!!! OMG NOW WHAT????
Hee hee we are in the process of moving the betta and plants into the only
other tank in the house that is available! Sometime tomorrow my betta will
be living with his plant friends in a 90 gallon aquarium. Needless to say,
I have to go plant shopping tomorrow to fill up the empty space for him. I
am thinking ...... 90 gallons.......one fish......water change once a year?!
:-) LOL I just had to share that with you.