Old 28-04-2003, 05:20 AM
DVardner

Default Need brand names of chemicals

Due to neglect (because of both my parents being in extreme poor health- both
of them in their 80's and still living at their home) my poor orchids have the
worst scale infestation that I have ever had to deal with. Before chucking what
may be salvagable, I need the brand names of chemicals I could try. I will have
to buy them at Home Depot or a nursery so I need brand names. My cymbidiums and
reed stem epis are all fine, but the rest of my orchids are in need of help. I
have ultrafine but wonder if I need to do something else first. Also any tips
on using them would be appreciated. I will be repotting of course, but haven't
ever had to deal with this bad a problem.

Thanks,
Diane