Old 28-04-2003, 06:08 AM
CwF

Default Corn

Polar wrote:

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:15:32 GMT, "Tim B" wrote:

[...]

There's nothing quite like picking corn and dropping it directly in

the pot.
Plus it looks nice growing in the garden.

[....]

I don't cook it in water. Why lose all those nutrients? Some people
cook over a steamer for that reason.

I just pull back the husk, remove the silk, fold back husk, and nuke
it briefly. Delicious! Can be eaten w/o butter, salt, anything.

--
Polar

Why even nuke it?
Just eat it!

Almost none from my 8-12 plants makes it out of the garden.
I transplant into the clay soil with manure and naturalized peas.
White early sweet already in and inches tall.
Zone 5 Denver

Clark

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----