Old 28-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Empty

Default Shrimp growing algae

(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in
:

The filamentous algae seem to grow only near the spray bar, where the
current is the strongest. And that's where the shrimp spend the day,
feeding.

Well, tell that hippie shrimp to get a haircut and get a real job

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other