Old 28-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Wierd Garden day

Mark wrote in message
Well, it was raining, I was at home all day and sat reading by the
French Windows looking down the garden.

First the Pheasant came and I was able to get up feed it from the open
backdoor on peanuts in full view and it came within 2' and was
unperturbed by me talking to it and shuffling about.

((snip))

Yesterday on the allotments I felt I was being watched, I'm sure you know
that uneasy feeling, took a good look around and eventually spotted three
foxes sitting/lying in the long grass all around me, just watching me. The
way I was encircled I was glad it was just foxes. :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.