Old 28-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Ohaius Tankervilleae

Hi, Karen: I think you mean Phaius? Ours have been blooming for a while
and are about done. BUT, if yours are making new roots, I don't think it's
a good time for a dry-treatment. Keep watering and feeding, sigh, and
figure on next spring for flowers. Good growing,

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Karen" wrote in message
I have one that I have never bloomed and I need some advice.

First of all when is it suppose to bloom? Mine has new P-bulbs that are
starting to send out roots of their own. They look fairly mature but no
flowers.

I suppose this is when I should let it dry out???? (at least that is
what my info says to do.)

I feel like I am in over my head this this one.
Karen