Old 29-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default SLURRPY Pump?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:45:38 -0500, mad wrote:

i bought a craftsman power stapler a couple of years ago. when i got
it out in january to use, the plastic housing broke. i took it in to
sears, expecting them to replace it (craftsman--if it breaks, EVER,
we'll replace it) NOT SO!! i gave it to them to throw away. mad

My BIL, union carpenter, buys all his tools there for that
replacement guarantee. He tells me it only applies to hand tools,
not power tools.
Myself, I would not know, but will gladly pay double anywhere else
over and over again to not deal with Sears.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.