Old 29-04-2003, 02:08 AM
V_coerulea

Default Need brand names of chemicals

Orthene WP and Enstar II are fantastic in combination but you're not going
to find them in Home Depot of the likes. You'll be hard pressed to find them
in a good nursery. Best bet is online. a Google search will give you some
good leads.

"DVardner" wrote in message
Due to neglect (because of both my parents being in extreme poor health-

both
of them in their 80's and still living at their home) my poor orchids have

the
worst scale infestation that I have ever had to deal with. Before chucking

what
may be salvagable, I need the brand names of chemicals I could try. I will

have
to buy them at Home Depot or a nursery so I need brand names. My

cymbidiums and
reed stem epis are all fine, but the rest of my orchids are in need of

help. I
have ultrafine but wonder if I need to do something else first. Also any

tips
on using them would be appreciated. I will be repotting of course, but

haven't
ever had to deal with this bad a problem.

Thanks,
Diane