Old 29-04-2003, 01:32 PM
tom hooper

Default Type of organic fertilizer for container plants

I have used 'epsoma' products for years. They are entirely organic by
intention. Stuff like 'plantone', rosetone', etc. Slow release,
non-burning, and don't smell like fish emulsion.

akua123 wrote:

Hi, I am new to newsgroups. I have read some of the posts, but not
found exactly what I'm looking for. I have some plants - oregano,
rosemary, chives, basil, tomatoes, cucumbers that are already planted
in potting soil. I'd like to use an organic fertilizer on them,
preferably one for all, and without having to re-pot anything, but
have no idea what to use. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.