Old 29-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Alan Silver

Default It's bubble city in there, but no real plant growth !!

In article , Dave Millman
writes
What is in your PMDD mix?

Must be honest, I don't know. I bought it from someone called Nicholas
Cardwell, whose name I found in a plant forum. He had bought the
ingredients for himself and was happy to sell off some of the excess (he
had about 5Kg of the stuff). He was using it himself and seemed to be
happy with it.

After my initial lack of reaction to it, I also wondered if it was the
real stuff, but have no way of checking.

As I said, I *am* getting loads of bubbles on regular occasions,
something that I never saw with the Tetra fertiliser.

Thanx for the reply, any further comments are very welcome.

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail