Old 29-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Cass

Default even more new roses

In article , torgo
wrote:

Well, I'm finally getting a free weekend, so I'm heading up to Ashdown
on Saturday. I expect to return home with a Coquette des Blanches, a
Snowbird (maybe two),

Climbing? What a beautful rose that is here.

Oh, and I've bought a few more roses here and there over the last four
weeks...

Brilliant Pink Iceberg

The flowers nod on mine, unlike Iceberg. It also looks like a climber,
with growth laterals shooting up from every node on a stem. I'd like to
hear your report on that as well.

Tigress (x2) (J&P box, two-for-one sale at local nursery)

Oh, please report to us about Tigress. I love stripers, but was told by
a nurseryman that the color of Tigress is not a color found in nature.

A diva or two ought to be getting worried. If she won't put out or
if she doesn't perform well, I'll kick that bush right out of the bed
and send her straight to the curb. ; P