Old 29-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Russ and Cathy

Default Question about Blue Herring

wow a kingfisher. Now thats a sight i would love to see.
Cathy

"K30a" wrote in message
Cathy wrote the large creek we have that the herons can find enough
fish in them to eat without coming onto my property

Oh, but you've presented them so nicely
in a tranquil pond, and there are so many compared
to the creek and they are brightly coloured, easy to see, they can't

escape
very far plus the landscaping is pretty and the atmosphere

relaxed -----------
until the pond owners burst out of the house screaming, that is!

My labradors went a little insane when the heron showed up here. As far as

know he hasn't been back. I do have a kingfisher in the winter who gets

about a
fish a year.

k30a