Old 29-04-2003, 06:32 PM
dave weil

Default Finally, a decent gallery from me up on the web

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddweil2/index.htm

Also, what is the deal with Europeana? Is it the default "I don't know
what this rose is so I'll slap a Europeana bag around it"? The
"Europeana" bagged rose that I got at Lowe's a month or two ago has
some very pretty YELLOW blooms coming out. It *does* appear to be a
florabunda type growth pattern though.

I'll post shots of it later when the blooms get a little more open.

Oh yeah, I have pictures of an unknown yellow bush that I hope someone
can come up with. This was a tagged rose two seasons ago, but, for the
life of me, I can't find the tag, *or* remember the name.

I have another unknown yellow miniature that I'll be jonesing for an
identification that I'll post later (it was truly just named
"Miniature Rose") but it looked so cute that I had to take it home.

Well, getting ready to see Bob Dylan tonight - in a club!

PS, I had done captions for the pictures but forsome reason they
didn't take. I'll keep trying - damn this photo gallery stuff is hard
work g...