Old 29-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Jerrispond

Default Hardy Lilly Depth

How about Lotuses? I'm new to them, probably won't grow for me, but would
appreciate info about depth, or anything else.

If you are in zone 5-11 they should grow....They are harder to grow in the
pacific Northwest, but there are even a few people here from that area that
grow them....Lotus like 1 to 36 inches depth.....again it depends on the size
of the lotus....a teacup or bowl lotus only an inch or two and something like a
Mrs Perry Slocum will go down a few feet with no problem...I do however have a
Mrs.PS in a bog that is usually just mud. Jerri