Old 29-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Me & my mulch.........

Well, I finally broke down & ordered up some mulch......I'd been resisting
the purchase out of sheer laziness, I guess -- after all, there's nothing
more reproachful than a pile of mulch waiting for some attention (unless
it's the plants that benefit from getting some of the above-mentioned
mulch).

In any event, if anyone in the NE Raleigh area is interested, here's the
info on the stuff I got from Bradsher's (the "giant" on 401):

6 cu. yds. triple shredded* hardwood mulch, delivered:
$140

*they used to carry both, double-shredded & triple-shredded, but it was
apparently not cost-effective to sort out the two mulches.

R. L. Bradsher: 872-5174

Note: I have no interest whatsoever in the Bradsher business, although I
confess that I did think of asking the nice woman driving the dump truck if
she might have any tips for me, as I find it nearly impossible to back up
our little Chevy S-10 in a straight line!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh