Old 30-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Jessi

Default foxgloves

Hello everyone. I happen to be one of those people who lurk around this
group and soak in the good advise but never post. Probably because I'm from
northwest Washington and not the UK, but I know there is much to learn here.

I posted a question on rec.gardens that no one has been able to answer so
far. Do foxgloves transplant well? They are popping up all over my property
and I'd love to have them around my house (and save them from the
lawnmower). Any advise you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Jessi