Old 25-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Sue

Default Crickets

Hi Jim,

You can buy cricket baits in the supermarket, we have been having a
major problem with the little devils lately. At night they where running up
and down the walls outside literally in their hundreds. The baits seem to
work if you are not inundated.
We don't like having to use chemicals but they where in the roof as well,
so we ended up placing a couple of those bombs up there and there is a lot
less now. We also tried to make sure that we cleaned up the dead bodies
because the mudlark that lives here was going to feed on them and I didn't
want him to be poisoned.

Good Luck

We will be watching the answers coming in since there are still a couple
insisting on getting behind the air in our bedroom and they are driving my
husband mad at night!!

Sue Karratha.