Old 30-04-2003, 01:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Need Pump Recommendation

Aquatic Eco catalog has a chart on page 367 of all the pumps that they have.
It shows the flow rate vs. head. The best fit for you situation looks like
WLP1 or SQ2. These are Wave Pump 1/4 hp, and Sequence 1000, 1/8 hp. Both
are good brand names. I have two of the sequence pumps.
--
RichToyBox

"matt" wrote in message
Hello: I've estimated that I need a pump that pushes 3500 gallons/hr at 7'
head. Is there a good website to compare different pumps and their
capabilities? There seem to be so many varieties of pumps I've had a hard
time finding what models are available that can do this. Also, could

someone
explain how i go about deciding if i need a 1/8HP vs 1/4HP etc?

Of course if anyone wants to recommend a specific pump model that would be
helpful too.

Thanks for any help you can provide.