Old 30-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Bigjon

Default Irresponsible cat owners.

In a fit of excitement geoff uttered:

Urglers,

I mentioned the group's hatred of the antics of cats to someone this morning
and was told something you might like to spread around......

A lady on the Island always gets her cats when they are just weaned and
trains them to use a litter tray of course. When they are old enough to be
let out into the wide world, the litter tray is also placed outside the back
door - I suppose it's under cover from the rain. I was told that the lady's
cat continues to use its litter tray and that as far as she knows, it never
fouls any gardens.

So there we have it, it's the irresponsible cat owners who are to blame, not
the cats. But of course, their sole reason for having cats instead of
friends (dogs) is most likely that they do not have to buy Catsan (or
whatever), do not have to dispose of the crap nor use a pooper scooper!
Seems to me that they're just lazy!

Regards,

Geoff

P.S. Does anybody know what "cat grass" is? I saw some seeds for it on
sale at one of the Island's hardware stores.

Cat Grass = Somebody who tells the dog there's a cat in the garden....

--
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....