Old 30-04-2003, 02:20 PM
G a e X a v i er

Default Help ID Tree

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/melaze.html

Terry Horton wrote:

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:41:48 GMT, "Roger Jensen"
wrote:

No, this is not an Ax Tree. Take another look, it is not a Chinaberry tree,
but what it is I don't know, I do know it is not Chinaberry or Hackberry
tree.

Possibly confusion over common names. The picture is of _Melia
azedarach_ .

"Rusty Mase" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:56:41 GMT, "Roger Jensen"
wrote:

This tree grew volunteer in my backyard here in Abilene, Texas.

Some people call it a Chinaberry Tree where those who know trees call
it an Ax Tree, that is you take an ax to it the moment you discover
it. Bad weed tree.

Rusty (tongue in cheek) Mase

News==----

Newsgroups