Old 30-04-2003, 03:45 PM
fmurl

Default Irresponsible cat owners.

"geoff" wrote:

So there we have it, it's the irresponsible cat owners who are to blame, not
the cats. But of course, their sole reason for having cats instead of
friends (dogs) is most likely that they do not have to buy Catsan (or
whatever), do not have to dispose of the crap nor use a pooper scooper!
Seems to me that they're just lazy!

I could live with them crapping on the garden occasionally, but what really
winds me up is the people who don't neuter their cats. That's *truly*
anti-social.

--
Please reply to the group, respect follow-ups and don't email me. Thank you.