Old 30-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Paboo

Default Anyone have a Grass FAQ?

Is there a FAQ anywhere about growing grass from seed/plug/sod?
Pros/Cons?

Had to remove trees, stumps, and lots of soil to solve a huge drainage
problem at my house. Had to get the ground sloping away from the
house. French drain has been installed. Ground has been bare now for a
couple months and I'm finally ready to get the seed going.

Would really like to try to seed... I have St.Augustine on the other
side of the yard, but I've been told there isn't any St.Augustine seed.
What would be the closest seed grass to St.Augustine.

Thanks,
Paboo
Jacksonville, FL