Old 30-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Rachel Sullivan

Default Clematis "Nellie Moser" - container size shape?

In article , Hussein M.
writes
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:45:37 +0100, Rachel Sullivan
wrote:

Is the Clematis broad and shallow rooted or deep and narrow - or
will it, fortunately adapt? The pot will be in shade from direct sun
all day long save for a couple of hours at daybreak.

Deep roots - hence deep pot needed.

Thank you so much Rachel. That is actually what I wanted to hear.

I looked it up on your site by the way. Your's was cheaper but I
have no transport to come and see your wonderland.

Ho, what a shame - a wonderland it is! They are growing at about 3
inches per day and I just can't keep up, but goodness, they look pretty.
It's the time of year when all nursery people wish they didn't have to
sleep & had endless energy!

I am ecstatic coz I have been given a stock plant of a new variety
(Vince Denny) - do all you other nursery peeps get a kick out of
acquiring new things? Even though you have hundreds, if not thousands,
of other plants?

--
Rachel
Clematis Web Site